A Simple LAN / TCP Network Benchmark Utility
LANBench is a simple LAN / TCP Network benchmark utility. It is designed for
testing network performance between two computers and is based on Winsock
2.2. LANBench tests TCP performance only and is designed for minimal CPU
usage so that the pure performance of your network could be fully tested.
- Multiple simultaneous connections - up to 20 (for load simulation)
- Low CPU overhead for pure network performance test
- Multithreaded utilizing Windows I/O completion port
- Configurable packet size, test duration and transfer mode
LANBench is a standalone application - no installation is required.
Simply unzip the contents of the archive into a folder of your choice and run
LANBench.exe. Remember to read 'Usage Guide.txt'.
Get LANBench version 1.1.0 here:
LANBench has the following restrictions (by downloading, you agree to the following terms and conditions):
- Not to be redistributed
- Not to be used for commercial purposes
- Agreement setforth in file named 'EULA SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT.rtf' in the zip archive.
- LANBench now allows the use of DNS host name as server address.
- LANBench can now be safely run under 64-bit Windows.
- Fixed: Application may hang if an attempt to connect to non-existent server is made by the client
- Fixed: App may hang upon startup on some machines
- Fixed: Server settings do not take effect after reconfiguration until LANBench restart
- Updated to use the latest version of Managed C++ framework which has various fixes directly affecting the stability of LANBench, as well as speed gains